Companies are developing wearable technology to assist in incontinence monitoring
There comes a time in all our lives, when our loved ones begin to age, and may need a bit more assistance in maintaining our dignity during our aging years. At fitjewels, our company is based on bringing products that add style to your health goals, connecting fitjewels to the vast industry of wearable technology and related products from around the world.
At fitjewels, we are as dedicated to promoting products that bring improved healthcare for families around the world. Keeping our loyal customers connected to global products is also a way for us to show our dedication to the wearable industry.
As the Baby Boomer population continues to age, more and more adult products are being developed with wearable sensor technology, products that can be instrumental in improving care for this vast population. These products are not just for adults, hygiene products for babies are also being designed, taking one piece of the guess work out of child and adult patient care.
Companies like Simavita, an Australian based company, is paving the way in the design and manufacturing of Adult hygiene products, specifically adult diapers that contain sensors to alert caregivers and medical staff, that the patient needs assistance. These hygiene products can mean the difference in eliminating skin rashes and issues, and Urinary Tract Infections (UTI).
Simavita’s Smart Incontinence Management (SIM™) technology replaces traditional, manual methods for incontinence assessments with a unique automated system that helps facilities to create customized care plans, which can help reduce falls, UTIs, and skin events while increasing quality of life and dignity for the aged.–Simvita.com
Humans are living longer, requiring a more symbiotic relationship between technology and healthcare products. The SIM cycle software package, is an example of how technology is playing a major role in improving healthcare based products for seniors, while assisting care-givers, to help patients maintain a safer and healthier quality of life.
The 4 parts that make up the Simavita Tech System;
- SIM sensor– a disposable, single-use adult diaper with integrated technology that allows for the detection of incontinence events during assessments
- SIM pod- a next-generation wearable medical device that allows healthcare professionals to collect detailed assessment data without relying on subjective observation and note taking
- SIM assist app- software application designed for Apple® iOS or Android™ platforms, which includes mobile and handheld devices
- SIM WIFI enabling devices– operates over the Facilities existing WiFi network to support an instrumented continence assessment and evidence-based continence care plan system
Count your steps in style, with fitjewels brand wearable jewelry for Apple Watch Bracelets, Apple Watch Bangles, Apple Watch Jewelry, Apple Watch Interchangeable Bands, Apple Watch Interchangeable Jewelry, Apple Watch Series 3 Jewelry, Apple Watch Series 3 Bracelets. Visit fitjewels.com brand wearable jewelry for Fitbit Ionic Bracelets, Fitbit Ionic Bangles, Fitbit Ionic Jewelry, Fitbit Ionic Bands, Fitbit Ionic Interchangeable Bands, Fitbit Ionic Interchangeable Jewelry.
PRE-ORDER – APPLE WATCH BAND – STINGRAY – MORE COLORS AVAILABLE – STAINLESS STEEL AND LEATHER – SHIPS BY END OF NOVEMBER
– Available size 5.5 – 8 inches (circumference of your wrist) – Fits 38mm or 42mm Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2 & Apple Watch Series 3 – Stainless-steel nickel-free butterfly clasp – Beautiful design & high quality leather